Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Al's Super Easy Kabobs

Ok gang, with spring right around the corner I know you are itching to get that grill out! I know I am! I whipped this next little meal up for my wife on her birthday.

What you will need...

1lb top sirloin cubbed into  bite size pieces (makes about 5-6 kabobs)
1large green pepper
1large sweet onion
1 packet of your favorite grill mates seasoning (most grocery stores have these in the seasonings section)
1/4cup olive oil (I like the top shelf olive oil, makes a big difference)
1/4water

You want to make your marinade first. Mix the oil, water, and seasoning pack together in a dish. Place the cubbed sirloin in the marinade (Chef's tip: You can do this the day before to give it more flavor!).  While that sits, go start the grill and let it get nice and hot. I use a gas grill. Next chop the onion and green pepper up in chunks to fit on the kabob stick.

You know the drill from here, place the meat, green pepper, and sweet onion on the sticks alternating. Cook on the grill about 15min (depends on the size of your meat).

We fixed a small side salad to go with it. The whole process took about 25 minutes.


These were super easy to put together and had plenty of flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment