Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hamburgers. (my take)

Tonight was a trial run, Lindy was cooking, but she is having Internet problems and is unable to blog about her meal until possibly Thursday.-

Because i was just kinda getting a ground on how i was going to do this I kept it really basic, next time i am going to add onion, hamburger pickles, more cheese, more ketchup, and jalapenos.  I bet you could even do a BBQ version of this.

You will need to make Lindy's pizza crust:
http://chucklesgrill28.blogspot.com/2011/02/pizza-crust-by-lindy.html

brown i pound of hamburger. drain the fat and then get crazy- I only added shredded cheddar cheese, ketchup, mustard and salt and pepper stirred it all together in the skillet until the cheese was melted. (boring)

you just cut out the dough in small pieces roll it and fill with your hamburger- fold- cut a slit in the top, brush the top with a little butter and bake in a 400 oven for 15-20 minutes.

It was nice because i could cook the hamburger pockets.. on the top shelf in the oven and my fries on the bottom.

served it with a salad-


Hey- if any of you have made this before and have any suggestions or input please let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. the dough left over was enough to make a large pizza so i wrapped it in saran wrap and put it in the freezer. I was thinking you probably could also do a taco version of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I will be making those!

    ReplyDelete