Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Contest #2 (Springtime and Friendship)

Are you ALL ready for the next challenge!! This one is going to be fun!
This contest is only open to current followers, I like to say team members...

Here are the rules of the game:

You have to have a friend join the blog and submit a recipe-

what i am looking for:

casserole, one dish, soup, main dish.. no desserts.

You and your friend are working as a team, its your friend who has to submit the recipe- I ask that you inbox me and tell me who it is that you are working with.

I want the recipe "blog" ready, so it needs to come to me with clear directions and a picture..sense of humor is a bonus

The prize:

I am making two Spring Themed Aprons- I am very confident that they are going to be SUPER cute! One For you, and One For your FRIEND.

so grab your friend, have them join and get that winning recipe over to me at hardwick.carolyn@zoho.com



contest submissions are due by daylight savings.. March 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment