Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

next weeks menu 2-22 - 2-28

There a lot of great things going on right now at the grill. We have had wonderful recipe contributions from, Nancy, Patty, and Allen. And this week I am so happy to say Lindy will be working her magic here taking on 3 days at the grill- look for her cooking on 2-22-11, 2-24-11, and 2-26-11. Lindy is the one who gave us that fantastic pizza crust recipe- ( I personally have made it twice now!)

Some nights there may be two recipes given, I figure the more the merrier. Allen says he has a great beef kabob recipe so i am anxious to see that appear here at the grill! I think its a nice addition, having a man's point of view on cooking.

The contest #2 :springtime and friendship has been posted- a day early, my bad! Have a look at it and get any questions over that you have, it is going to be fun!! It has been suggested that the winner also get a "feature" spot with the winning recipe, i think that's a great idea, and i am working on figuring out how to do that.

Here is my menu for this week:

chicken burritos-( this will be a shredded chicken burrito - chicken, cheese, and flour tortillas) prob have a rice or bean on the side.

country style ribs- I love this sooooo much i have to make it again! http://chucklesgrill28.blogspot.com/2011/02/short-ribs-pork-italian-dressing.html


grilled chicken Alfredo- i am going to grill my chicken, and serve it with my left over Alfredo sauce and a pasta.- will make a salad to go with.
http://chucklesgrill28.blogspot.com/2011/02/shrimp-alfredo.html


Candied chicken breast- this is the winning recipe from our 1st. contest- (details to come)

cheeseburger soup- i have to try this!! i am so glad Lindy is cooking this week, to give me the opportunity to try this! http://chucklesgrill28.blogspot.com/2011/02/cheeseburger-soup.html

Italian breaded chicken breast- Not too sure how i am going to exactly fix this yet- but i will be making my own bread crumbs. (details to come)

sausage rice bowl- this is one of my fav's!! you will need Italian sausage, green pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper!! served over rice.. very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment