Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu week- 3/1-3/7

Oh the first week of March how exciting! Spring is getting closer and closer!

If you have been thinking of the contest and who and what you are going to enter you still have plenty of time, its open another 2 weeks.

I am happy to say this blog has had well over 1000 hits and 30 members- Our newest is Jenny!- WELCOME ABOARD!

I do not have any scheduled guest chefs for this week, I am taking volunteers... WHO wants to cook at the grill!! It was nice last week we had Lindyanne, and Patty, and Allen all contribute. It is also nice because when someone else cooks it gives me the chance to try out new ideas!

I have pulled together SEVEN new recipes for this week- And i am really excited about cooking, it took some brainstorming, my family and I wanted to try new things sooooo here is the menu:

Al's beef kabobs

chocolate oatmeal no-bake cookies

Chicken Cesar Salad

Teriyaki Chicken wings ( crock pot)

Shrimp Stir Fry

Chicken Cordon Blue

Crock Carnitas (pork)- LOL crock pot- not Crock :)

BBQ beef short ribs (crock pot)

Please forward any questions, contest entries, complaints to my email hardwick.carolyn@zoho.com  do not use my yahoo account as it is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment