Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BBQ beef sandwiches (with video!)



Below are the video's I took. I was a little nervous! This was a learning experience, I hope I get better as I go along!! Oh, and the camera adds 10 pounds people OK!!! hahahah

 












1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
1 can (26 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced deli roast beef
12 Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse™ Premium White Rolls with Sesame Seeds, split and toasted
  • Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat.  Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
  • Stir the soup, water, brown sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire in the saucepot and heat to a boil.  Reduce the heat to low.  Cook for 5 minutes.  Add the beef to the saucepot and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.  Divide the beef and sauce among the rolls.
below is the link!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome videos Carolyn. I will be trying this recipe for sure. I especially like the video because it is so much more personal and I feel like I'm in your kitchen with you. More please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! this is so good to hear!

    ReplyDelete