Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

chicken burgers..take II!! (video)





So like i was saying TRY MAKING THESE!!~~ I personally do not like ground turkey, way more of a chicken person... and these guys WOW  GREAT! I like that you mix the ingredients "in" before you grill- instead of say,  just seasoning a chicken breast and throwing it on the grill!
I did add a teaspoon of mayo.. and tonight was all generic store bought bread crumbs I did not make my own.

Do NOT use your food processor to ground your chicken breast, i did that tonight and burnt the motor out :). I recommend cutting it into small pieces or asking your butcher to ground your chicken breast for you! I am thinking of investing in a meat grinder  because i like these chicken burgers so much!

another little note here- I made these burgers thinner this time around and like it much better... i think they cooked better. Also i sprinkled some blackened seasoning on both sides of the patties.. added a little more flavor! They were good tonight and will be great tomorrow for lunch!

Here's the link, don't forget your buns, PICKLES!!, lettuce, and tomato!

http://chucklesgrill28.blogspot.com/2011/05/chicken-burgers-on-grill-video.html

more pictures:


1 comment:

  1. If you double click on the picture it will show it full size.. you can really see, these burgers rock!!

    ReplyDelete