Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

lemon and butter chicken on the grill!





Goodness, thank you Paula Dean! I came across this early this morning when I took the chicken out. I was searching for something to do with it, and I found PAULA..my hero!! and it was fate!!! I had everything on hand..lol all 3 ingredients!!

Now, I used 3 large chicken breasts.. marinated them in half the sauce (3 hours)..and used the rest the last 6 minutes of grill time..this sauce is what makes the flames go up and gives this chicken a great charbroil! I did salt and pepper the chicken and when I pulled it from the grill I sprinkled just a tad of sea salt over it!

the LINKS:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/daddys-tangy-grilling-sauce-recipe/index.html

Just a little note.. i was talking to a friend and saying how this reminded me of lobster, the chicken so tender all the butter and lemon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment