Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

kielbasa w/ red potatoes one skillet meal


Tonight's dinner, was feel good food...not good for you food by any means. But I figured since I was cooking kielbasa I shouldn't feel bad about using a little bacon grease! This was on the table in 30 minutes. Everyone enjoyed. My kids liked having ketchup on theirs.

Ingredients:

1 pound Kielbasa (sliced)
2-3 large red potatoes diced
1-2 tbl of bacon grease OR canola OR whatever you want;)
1/2 large red pepper, chopped
1 small red onion chopped really small (I use my food processor)

simply heat the oil and add potatoes.. cook them until they are brown and crisp. Next add your onions.. and then your red peppers. A little salt and pepper to taste and then throw in your Kielbasa  cook until Kielbasa is heated through.

Tonight we had fresh cucumbers from the garden with a little Italian dressing, big glass of Milk... dinner done!

No comments:

Post a Comment