Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Tuna and Salad (Healthy meal #4)

First let me say i wasn't very excited about dinner, until I ate!! Tonight's dinner was so easy and had wonderful flavor, and.... very healthy!

It's the following:

I took 2 cans of tuna (50 calories a serving) and mixed it with 2  tbl of lite mayo, 2  ribs of celery chopped, and a couple of pickles chopped. salt and pepper to taste.

The salad was lettuce, green onion , and Roma tomato.

I served each person a hard boiled egg (78 calories).

Now, in the picture is Aaron's plate he didn't want his tuna on the salad, I however did have mine on top and then just a little bit of Italian dressing It was wonderful!!

I gave the kids celery sticks with peanut butter, each of my children ate surprisingly well tonight, maybe this salad thing is starting to catch on, or it's just that they LOVE ranch dressing haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment