Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chicken kabobs (Healthy meal #5)


Tonight I used 3 Chicken breasts pounded a bit and then cut into chunks. Then I marinated them in a Grill Mates seasoning pack (Montreal steak)

The vegetable  kabobs are:
greenpepper, whole mushrooms, red and vidalla onion. all cut into chunks, I did pour alittle of the prepared seasoning mix over them!

I like to grill my chicken and vegtables on separate skewers- I had 4 skewers ALL chicken and then 4 skewers ALLvegtable. I also like to give my chicken a head start.

For the grill, lite charcoal wait for it be grey, and then grilled the chicken kabobs, about 8 minutes aside (or until done) After I turned them once, thats when I added my vegetable kabobs.

Aaron and the kids wanted refried beans (100 calories a serving) so i made them some topped with a little mozzarella cheese..

We walked the zoo today, but now I think I'm going to take a dog for a walk! It important to me that I keep up with the exercise yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment