Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chicken Nuggets & Asparagus (Healthy Meal #3)



Tonight's dinner simple, and if you do some planning ahead you could make these after work, the nuggets only take 20 minutes in the oven. Tonight was probably the 5th time making them. I honestly can't tell you how easy and GOOD they are enough!!


Fruit salad  is a can of mixed fruit (no sugar added)  it has no fat and 50 calories a serving, I added a sliced banana and a chopped apple!

Chicken nugget Links:

http://chucklesgrill28.blogspot.com/2011/03/spicy-chicken-nuggets.html

http://chucklesgrill28.blogspot.com/2011/01/make-your-own-chicken-nuggets.html

I put the nuggets on paper towels, to remove any extra oil.

For the asparagus- You snap the ends off, rinse them and then boil for 4 minutes.

Next:
In a skillet heat tbl butter and saute seasoned with salt and pepper (until they reach desired softness). There is a video available it shows how to make asparagus, it is how I learned last summer. I will try to find it to share with you.

Time to go for my walk- have a great night everyone, and HAPPY St. Patrick DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment