Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BLT's (video) NEXT CONTEST





My BLT:

1 pound center cut bacon
beefsteak tomatoes sliced
white onion sliced thin
iceberg lettuce
mayo
all on a ....
hard roll


NOW!!! what's yours!!?? email it to me at hardwick.carolyn@zoho.com or get to me via facebook by May 31st!! winner will be announced June 1st!

Contest is open to ALL followers of the blog whether your name is in that chuckles friends box or not!! I only ask that you send clear instructions and a single picture of the finished product! HOORAY for a new contest!


below are the soup links:





OK HAHA!! i got a text last night from a person saying that they make their BLT  JUST BLT.. i said: "oh, well you need to spice it up alittle," the reply... "well when i go to subway, i get cucumbers and banana peppers on it"
 
YOU CAN DO THAT AT HOME!!! so please people, get creative!! make it a meal at home, a special treat and tell me about it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment