Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Contest #3



tonight i made shrimp fajitas from scratch, and as they were extremely healthy, i do not think i prepared them right, they didn't go over very well. It was salsa verde , lime ,cilantro and garlic.. these ingredients sound wonderful but for some reason...it was just not good-

So I have decided to "spring" the next contest on everyone!

Here is the contest with rules:

This is only open to current followers.

With summer around the corner, I know I personally have been thinking about vacation, shorts and the dreaded..swim suit~!! With this said, for this contest I am looking for a low fat, low calorie, healthy dish.  It has to be something that can be served "as" dinner, so main dish, one dish, casserole, etc..

I would like for you to enter this recipe "blog ready" include a picture, and have nice clear directions. Please keep in mind cost is an issue as well, so budget friendly is a plus.

Onto the prizes!
you will have your choice of ONE the following

A set of 4 quilted place mats (your choice of color and these are machine washable)
An apron great for cooking and BBQ'ing
A cookbook with your choice of favorite recipes from this blog!
OR-
a new set of (4)kitchen Hand Towels (again your choice of color)  and a handful of cooking utensils


Please submit your entries to me Hardwick.carolyn@zoho.com by April 15, 2011. I know most of you are my friends on Facebook so if you wish you can send them there. Same goes with any questions you may have.

On a side note, I would really like to see some new followers join, does anyone have a suggestion on how to get some more folks interested..if so call me, or email me, or text me !!

below are a few picture of the place mats I made for my kitchen:




No comments:

Post a Comment